Wordpress is one of the most widely used website frameworks in the world. As such, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to install wordpress on your Electric IT Hosting.
- Log into your cPanel (instructions here)
- Type 'wordpress' in the search bar and select Wordpress Manager by Softaculous
3.Click the drop down arrow next to 'Install' and choose 'Custom Install'
4. Fill out the required information, choose whether you want to include www. or not, and ensure you have the correct domain (or subdomain) chosen in the drop down.
5. Make sure you choose a good strong password, and we would recommend that you change the username from admin to something else.
6. Scroll all the way to the bottom, and click install
7. That's it! Wordpress is installed. To login, visit the url you install it on and type /wp-admin at the end.
8. You can always go back to Wordpress Manager by Softaculous, scroll to the bottom and click the login button to log straight in!